Stephen J. Waszak, M.D.
- Diplomat, American
Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American
College Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Clinical Faculty, University of
Washington Medical School
- Member, Washington
State Obstetrical Association
- Active Staff, Skagit
Valley Hospital , Mount Vernon, Washington
- Medical Clinic Director, Sauk-Suiattle
Indian Tribe, Darrington,
- Clinical Faculty, Pacific Northwest University of
- Honorary Staff, Swedish
Hospital Medical Center, Seattle
- Physician Staff, Comphealth
- Member, Seattle
Medical Tennis Association
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Private practice since July 1979.
- Clinical Faculty member at the University of
Washington providing ongoing teaching of resident
physicians and medical students since 1979.
- 1992 through 1995: Deputy Chief of the Obstetrics
Department Swedish Hospital providing leadership and
administrative direction to the department.
- Participated on the Swedish Hospital Information
Services physician advisory committee.
- Served on the Board of Directors of Swedish
Consultants Group, a 300 member physician organization
working to improve the quality of medical care in our
community in a period of unprecedented change in the
field of health care 1996 to 2002.
- Served on the Membership Committee of the Washington
State Obstetrical Association 1998 to 2002.
- Created the initial web site for the Washington State
Obstetrical Association and serves on executive
board as web site advisor.
- Developed DVD video disks of annual continuing
education meeting for the WSOA.
- Locum tenens physician, Comphealth,
1997 to 2010, providing professional services
in Washington, Idaho and Michigan.
- Adjunct teaching faculty Pacific Northwest
University of Health Sciences, 2010-2015.
- Active staff, Seamar OB Gyn Clinic, Mt. Vernon,
- Director, Medical
Indian Tribe, Darrington, Washington, 2015.
Part Time Work in Residency
- Worked part-time as resident physician at the Rainier
School for the developmentally disabled
attending patients especially those with Down Syndrome
in their outpatient and emergency clinic.
- Worked as administrative assistant at the
Southeastern Michigan American Red Cross Blood
Center managing blood resources and published the
newsletter for the staff there.
3804 E. Highland Drive
Seattle, WA 98112
Cell: (206) 353 1048